Tennis has fascinated me from an early age (5 years old). When I was 9, I started my career at the Tennis Club in Resita where I was trained by Miklo Tiberiu as a performance player for 8 years.With a vast experience of over 40 years in the field, of which 30 as a coach, I train all categories of players – from beginners to performance players (my specialty).
Collaborating perfectly with my former coach, DL. Miklo, “speaking the same language on the tennis court”, we managed together to have 5 players in the national tennis group of Romania aged between 10 and 16:
- Peia Bogdan
- Voinea Antoanela
- Vladulescu Mirela
- Petru Simona
- Carmen Varjoghe.
In 1990 I settled in Austria (Baden bei Vienna), I trained children and juniors at the Austrian Tennis Federation, having performant results:
– Carmen Varjoghe, 15 years old, won the circuit for nine consecutive junior international tournaments, ending with a Mastars ITF that she won in Kufstein;
– Toma Diana, 12 years old – national vice-champion;
– Maria Cosma, 12 years old – 3rd place at national level;
– Kovacs Jessica, 16 years old, winning 2 tournaments in
Austria (only after 6 months of collaboration);
– Lechner Marius, 17 years old, Maier Club at Seniors in Baden
and tournaments won in Austria.
Currently with a children’s and juniors’ tennis school in Baden (Vienna), I’m still looking for players to get on the train for ATP or WTA.