Tennis has fascinated me since an early age (five years old). When I was nine, I started my career at the Tennis Club in Resita where I was trained by Tiberiu Miklo as a high-performance player for eight years.
With over 40 years of vast experience in the field, including 30 years as a coach, I train all categories of players – from beginners to high-performance players (my specialty).
Collaborating perfectly with my former coach Miklo, and “speaking the same language on the tennis court”, we managed to have 5 players between the ages of 10 and 16 in the national tennis group of Romania.
- Bogdan Peia
- Antonela Voinea
- Mirela Vlădulescu
- Simona Petru
- Carmen Varjoghe
In 1990, I settled in Austria (Baden bei Wien) and began training children and juniors at the Austrian Tennis Federation. As a result of my training, I achieved high-performance results. Here are some of my notable achievements:
- Carmen Varjoghe, 15 years old, won the circuit for nine consecutive junior international tournaments, culminating with a Masters ITF that she won in Kufstein.
- Diana Toma, 12 years old, became the national vice-champion.
- Maria Cosma, 12 years old, achieved 3rd place at the national level.;
- Jessica Kovacs, 16 years old, won two tournaments in Austria after only six months of collaboration.
- Marius Lechner, 17 years old, won tournaments in Austria and also participated in the Maier Club Seniors in Baden.
Afterwards, I coached the women’s team of Isovolta in the Bundesliga A for two years.
Currently, I am running a tennis school for children and juniors in Baden (near Vienna), and I am still looking for players who are willing to compete at a high level (ITF, ATP, WTA).